Taiwan 2006

Dedicated to my Cintah

Monday, May 29, 2006

Finally ...

I am home finally. As soon I comeback from my parents place I will start writing on my Blog to tell the stuff what all went on in Taiwan.

For my big surprise everything went well when I took the flight on Sunday ... Isnt that amaz(th)ing. For those who didnt know. I was supposed to get my flight with KLM on the 24. May to fly back home to Germany. But I was late and because of that they sold my ticked (late for 3min ... argh, ARGH). What ever I stay calm .. I breath slowly and when I wont get mad about that anymore, then I will write the whole story. kekekekkekeke....

Nico

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger The same gal from the Bronx said...

Wilkommen home Cintah

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Nico said...

tarima kasih ... Cintah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home