Taiwan 2006

Dedicated to my Cintah

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Club Wax


This was the first big party we had in Taiwan. Rayfu was my roommate for about 8 month and Anita is one of my really good friends in Taiwan. Was so nice to see them both again. The other two are friends from Rayfu he met in Keelung.

If I am honest I have no idea anymore what was going on that evening. I even forgot that someone took that pictures. My mobil phone I also forgot that evening. Anita said it could be stolen. Maybe she is right maybe not... no idea. Who cares gone is gone and if you make a party All-You-Can-Drink for 2.50 Euro what do you expect if you drink too much. I wake up in the morning at Rayfu's place. At least I had no really big hangover but it was the last time I got too drunken in Taiwan.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger The same gal from the Bronx said...

totally biach wuahahahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home